Sunday, November 23, 2008

what.a.weekend.

so i went to the autumnfest yesterday.
its like the ultra international musicfest in miami,
but smaller and right here up the block from me.
so me and steph went.
at first we met up with sean, audrey, adalis, mike, and caesar.
the first hour was so much fun.
the place was completely insane.
look.


it started off an awesome time and ended really badly.
everyone besides steph and I were on E.
they had been there all day so by the time steph and i got there
they were all freakin the heck out.
the good news is that mike and i hugged it out.
i told him that we need to just squash shit because we have the same friends
and are going to continue to be around each other.
(mike is my ex more or less. we just broke up a couple of months ago. it was not amicable.
but im over it so its all good.).
by the time tiffany came to meet up with us everyone we were with was leaving.
and then when we decided to leave we got caught on a ramp with people going in
both directions and noone was able to move.
so everyone in the crowd started freaking out and pushing us along.
it was scary as hell.
i was yelling and cursing.
stephanie was crying.
it was really intense.
by the time we got out we were so run down and drained and it wasnt even
nine o clock at night yet.
me and steph went and got food and went home.
i ended up going home going to bed then waking up and meeting up with a friend.
i slept there and went to work this morning.
after work steph came and picked me up and we went to get pizza.
then we went to borders and hung out there.
ended up at the park behind wild east with alex just catching up.
til some creep with childrens shoes in his hands came up and approached us.
that was the end of our night.
lol.
good times.
all in all it was an interesting weekend...
hopefully it will be a good week.
ciao!

"Unless it's mad, passionate, extraordinary love, it's a waste of your time.
There are too many mediocre things in life, and love shouldn't be one of them."

4 comments:

Simplicity said...

I love your blog & have given you an award! Come & get it!

RennyPenny said...

i love your escapades! :) if only my life was as interesting...i kinda live in my head more than outside of it.
:)
<3
Lauren

RennyPenny said...

Thank you so much!
I've always had troubles with boyfriends because...well...my dad left us...so i always have that feeling that any man will leave me...
but Brian is the one...i'm pretty sure....:)
Thank you for your words of wisdom they made me feel a lot better!
:)
<3

Gavin said...

sounds like a good night, although i began to feel old when i read it, maybe thats cos i'm a grumpy ol man at hear, where's me slippers?